Ecorche done haha

This took more time than expected. I think I started it back in January because I added notes and stuff. It’s okay looking (big gluteus maximus due to large iliac). It’s not perfect, but by the end of the road I was looking more towards the goal than the journey.

Just have to wait two days and paint over muscles with some mod podge, then paint the base black to cover the clay below.

On to new projects.

Oh, and the eBay skeleton that I bought, it came with half female and male pelvics so I couldn’t put them together. All in all I have two partially incomplete skeletons but still make for good reference material.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s