Ecorche done haha

This took more time than expected. I think I started it back in January because I added notes and stuff. It’s okay looking (big gluteus maximus due to large iliac). It’s not perfect, but by the end of the road I was looking more towards the goal than the journey.

Just have to wait two days and paint over muscles with some mod podge, then paint the base black to cover the clay below.

On to new projects.

Oh, and the eBay skeleton that I bought, it came with half female and male pelvics so I couldn’t put them together. All in all I have two partially incomplete skeletons but still make for good reference material.